The Whirling Dirvish
.95 1.0 5DMKII 50mm Amalfi Coast Bands Bar del Sole Bokeh Canon Cappuccino Cigar Noir Composed images Easthampton Emily Therese Gone by Daylight Honeymoon Italy Karrie Welch La Perla Leica Leica Guy Leica M9 Leica M9-P Leica S2 Leica S2-P Love M9 M9-P MA Matthew B. Harrison New York City Noctilux Northampton Praiano Sharp Snapshots The Best lemons in the world The Biggest Lemons you have ever seen The Leica Guy The Leica Lady Urban Exploration Vacation Wedding Wide Open Wow it’s beautiful and I am never coming back.
Kt Baldassaro smokes a Kuba Kuba. Shot with a Leica M9-P, 50mm Noctilux .95.
This made my day.
Saul Leiter’s 1950s New York in colour
Most Recent Posts
- First experiments with 4×5
- Sam’s Birthday Cake Smash
- Infrared Exploration at the School for the Feeble Minded
- From Russia with Love
- Alison in Boston
- Karen and her Cigar- the rooftop
- KT and the Cigar
- Trip to Los Angeles for work
- A few from a recent wedding
- Even More Cigar Time
- Cigar Time
- Third Batch of Honeymoon Photos
- Second Batch of Honeymoon Photos
- Emily Therese for Sid Vintage in Urban Aces
The Leica Guy on Twitter
- Thai food with @amchistolini earlier this week.
- #handdrum #drumcircle #analog
- On deck. #vinyl #180g #clapton @realryangullen #sheepdogs #slash #neutralmilk #sourmilk
- #alabamashakes #vinyl #analog #single #45 #americanhotwax #ilovebrittanyhoward
- #fame #fortune #sexyladies
- #fame #fortune #women
- #snowturkey #visit @ Wild Turkey
- I am the king of carrot flowers. Part 1. Not 2 and 3.
Become a Member
Tag Archives: Urban Exploration
I recently purchased a Leica IIIf Red Dial Self Timer camera kit on ebay and it is jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Included in the kit was the Leica IIIf Red Dial Self Timer body (serial #770089, ca. 1955) w/grey vulcanite, standard baseplate, takeup spool; Ernst Leitz Wetzlar 50mm f/2 Summicron (serial #921075, approx. 1951) w/front Leica cap; Ernst Leitz Wetzlar IROOA lens hood for Summicron lens; Ernst Leitz Wetzlar ‘Leicavit’ rapid winder w/original box; Ernst Leitz Wetzlar SBLOO 35mm brightline finder; Leica ever-ready case and strap for Leica camera w/Leicavit (bottom screw included but separate from case); Leica IIIf instruction manual; Leica box for LUOOX IIIF (Leica IIIf w/50mm f/2 Summicron) — not original to this camera; Chrome metal chain strap (not sure if Leica or not).
These images were taken with a vintage Leica iiif loaded with 400cn black and white film. The location is an abandoned industrial complex in Easthampton, Massachusetts. I am not sure what it was used for – but it certainly isn’t clear now considering how far abandoned and demolished it is. Makes for a great location for photos though.
The following gallery was at the abandoned industrial complex in Easthampton, MA. I shot this using my Leica M9 + 50mm .95 Noctilux lens. The band is Maverick West and while they are native to western Massachusetts, I don’t expect them to be for long.