The Whirling Dirvish
.95 1.0 5DMKII 50mm Amalfi Coast Bands Bar del Sole Bokeh Canon Cappuccino Cigar Noir Composed images Easthampton Emily Therese Gone by Daylight Honeymoon Italy Karrie Welch La Perla Leica Leica Guy Leica M9 Leica M9-P Leica S2 Leica S2-P Love M9 M9-P MA Matthew B. Harrison New York City Noctilux Northampton Praiano Sharp Snapshots The Best lemons in the world The Biggest Lemons you have ever seen The Leica Guy The Leica Lady Urban Exploration Vacation Wedding Wide Open Wow it’s beautiful and I am never coming back.
Kt Baldassaro smokes a Kuba Kuba. Shot with a Leica M9-P, 50mm Noctilux .95.
This made my day.
Saul Leiter’s 1950s New York in colour
Most Recent Posts
- First experiments with 4×5
- Sam’s Birthday Cake Smash
- Infrared Exploration at the School for the Feeble Minded
- From Russia with Love
- Alison in Boston
- Karen and her Cigar- the rooftop
- KT and the Cigar
- Trip to Los Angeles for work
- A few from a recent wedding
- Even More Cigar Time
- Cigar Time
- Third Batch of Honeymoon Photos
- Second Batch of Honeymoon Photos
- Emily Therese for Sid Vintage in Urban Aces
The Leica Guy on Twitter
- Thai food with @amchistolini earlier this week.
- #handdrum #drumcircle #analog
- On deck. #vinyl #180g #clapton @realryangullen #sheepdogs #slash #neutralmilk #sourmilk
- #alabamashakes #vinyl #analog #single #45 #americanhotwax #ilovebrittanyhoward
- #fame #fortune #sexyladies
- #fame #fortune #women
- #snowturkey #visit @ Wild Turkey
- I am the king of carrot flowers. Part 1. Not 2 and 3.
Become a Member
Tag Archives: M9
September 2011 – Urban Aces magazine does a feature on Sid Vintage. Emily Therese and I were brought in to do the photos. I decided shooting in the store would be a great way to capture the venue along with showcasing how much GREAT STUFF they have for sale there.
The following gallery was at the abandoned industrial complex in Easthampton, MA. I shot this using my Leica M9 + 50mm .95 Noctilux lens. The band is Maverick West and while they are native to western Massachusetts, I don’t expect them to be for long.
Emily Therese and Emma Leigh outside the studio in the park across the street. Shot with a Leica M9 + 50mm .95 Noctilux.
Makeup by Karrie Welch.
Emily Therese, The Leica Lady, and I had to go to San Francisco to present my Masters Thesis to the board of advisers so that I could get my degree. These were some snaps taken around the Embarcadero with a Leica M9 + 50mm Noctilux.