The Whirling Dirvish
.95 1.0 5DMKII 50mm Amalfi Coast Bands Bar del Sole Bokeh Canon Cappuccino Cigar Noir Composed images Easthampton Emily Therese Gone by Daylight Honeymoon Italy Karrie Welch La Perla Leica Leica Guy Leica M9 Leica M9-P Leica S2 Leica S2-P Love M9 M9-P MA Matthew B. Harrison New York City Noctilux Northampton Praiano Sharp Snapshots The Best lemons in the world The Biggest Lemons you have ever seen The Leica Guy The Leica Lady Urban Exploration Vacation Wedding Wide Open Wow it’s beautiful and I am never coming back.
Kt Baldassaro smokes a Kuba Kuba. Shot with a Leica M9-P, 50mm Noctilux .95.
This made my day.
Saul Leiter’s 1950s New York in colour
Most Recent Posts
- First experiments with 4×5
- Sam’s Birthday Cake Smash
- Infrared Exploration at the School for the Feeble Minded
- From Russia with Love
- Alison in Boston
- Karen and her Cigar- the rooftop
- KT and the Cigar
- Trip to Los Angeles for work
- A few from a recent wedding
- Even More Cigar Time
- Cigar Time
- Third Batch of Honeymoon Photos
- Second Batch of Honeymoon Photos
- Emily Therese for Sid Vintage in Urban Aces
The Leica Guy on Twitter
- Thai food with @amchistolini earlier this week.
- #handdrum #drumcircle #analog
- On deck. #vinyl #180g #clapton @realryangullen #sheepdogs #slash #neutralmilk #sourmilk
- #alabamashakes #vinyl #analog #single #45 #americanhotwax #ilovebrittanyhoward
- #fame #fortune #sexyladies
- #fame #fortune #women
- #snowturkey #visit @ Wild Turkey
- I am the king of carrot flowers. Part 1. Not 2 and 3.
Become a Member
Tag Archives: Leica M9-P
Emily Therese, The Leica lady, and I went to a wedding on Martha’s Vineyard for my “Step-Sister-In Law” and her new husband. I had never been to Martha’s Vineyard before and it was quite a time getting there…drive… ferry… drive… but needless to say, it was a fun time for the weekend despite the rooms having paper thin walls and the fog horns blowing the entire time.
These shots were taken with a Leica M9-P + .95 Noctilux. Except for two – the pier and the wide screen image – which were taken with a Canon 5dmkii. I was asked by the bride to video the wedding. So Emily got a ton of photos and I just did the video and a few snaps.